Live Practical Video Interview Training
Get practice on video interviewing platforms and hone your skills before the real day.
In today’s world, online video interviews are becoming the norm but that doesn’t make them any easier to navigate at a time that can be a highly stressful and uncomfortable experience.
I was successful in my interview and was given the promotion I wanted. The guidance and support I received was invaluable.
All the coaching has paid off! I got accepted for the position I applied for. Thank you so much for the help and guidance!
But they don’t have to be — with expert online video interview coaching and advice gained from The Career Agency, your next interview with a potential employer could be the best interview you have ever had. Through hands-on training and video interview coaching, our experts will help you prepare for these new forums so you present with maximum impact.
Our interview coaching team is based in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, and Newcastle. We have trained the HR departments of many of Australia’s leading organisations in these cities. The Career Agency have partnered with Spark Hire, who are a leading Video Interviewing Platform and the real system which our expert interview coaches will use during your session.
Whether your interview is conducted as a live interivew or an on-demand one-way interivew, our coaches work closely with you on the areas that deliver the highest impact.
- We’ll help you understand common video interview systems being used now, including real hands on experience with Spark Hire.
- Refine your behavioural interview responses and ensure you are on-message with your answers.
- Pre-interview nerves or concerns are quickly addressed so you perform at your peak.
- You’ll be well prepared and ready to evidence your achievements and sell your strengths and skills.
- We will help you manage any tricky interview questions and learn how to recover from an interview stumble.
- Your coach will pinpoint any interview-limiting behaviours negatively impacting your scores.
- Collaboratively we’ll create strategies to optimise your outcomes in salary negotiations
- Finally, we’ll assess subtle body language issues which are expecially important when conducting an online interview, to refine your impression.
Feel completely confident entering the recruitment process with the interview training team at The Career Agency.
Find your closest office:
Ready to make the right impression on your next employer? Contact us about your next interview.
Why Choose The Career Agency?
The Career Agency was created with a drive to ensure that talented professionals were no longer overlooked and under-remunerated simply because they didn’t stand out.
Our success stems from a genuine interest and joy for seeing others succeed and get their dream job. We know you have the skills, but we want to make sure you get the recognition, respect and remuneration that you deserve for your hard work and perseverance.
Let’s Get Your New Career Underway! Contact The Career Agency Today…
WE ARE THE CAREER AGENCY.
READY TO START SOMETHING?
Say Hello. What are you waiting for?